Community Spirit Race 5K Run/Walk & 1 Mile Run/Walk
Saturday, March 5th | FAU Stadium
Registration 630AM | Race starts 8:00AM
Join SCHOLAR CAREER COACHING and many other Local Nonprofits at the 3rd Annual Spirit of Giving Community Race! The Race is a one-of-a-kind collaborative community event where local nonprofits can spread awareness of their missions and have a fun-filled day.
This is one community event you will not want to miss!
The morning will start with a complimentary healthy breakfast. There will be special appearances, Warm up, Music. Kids Zone with fun activities including Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl Inflatable!
- *T-shirt, Medal, & Bib
- *Kids Zone & Kids Fun Run
- *Breakfast by FitFoodz Cafe, Trader Joes, and Brooklyn Water Bagel.
- *Ample Free Parking
- * Race Warm-up by Orange Theory
- MC and Music by Digital Vibez Community partners Palm Beach County Sheriffs Office, Boca Raton Police, and Boca Raton Fire will all be in attendance.
The purpose of this race is for the community to Run, Walk, or Stroll for their favorite nonprofit! – great way to get in shape OR sweat few calories off. We would love your support and participation.
How can you help?
- *Join our Team in person or virtual
- *Create your own team under your company or employer
- *Donate by visiting the link below and encourage others to donate if they can’t make it.